Wednesday, July 15, 2009

[NeverM0re] Nightingale

I have to admit there is alot in SL and SL culture that just fascinates me. I've been known to sit and just observe people. Although the observing doesnt last long until those that I'm watching want me to participate. Like an only child I always dive in with enthusiasm and verve.

I admire the Doll/Lolita immersion in SL. There are so many fascets that this fascination can take, many many MANY different forms of RP, mischeif and mayhem and beautiful unique avatars. I hope my lil Nightingbird shows a little glimmer of that fascination.

The Birdcage includes 9 poses/anims geared to emotive dancers and the flip side of the coin - the broken doll.
The top prim activates a soft cascade of particle feathers upon touch.


- Arwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment